Click column header to sort
- Adheres to departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards. - Performs clerical activities and facilitates operations of the Collections Office to ensure achievement of objectives. - Minimizes risk for default by collecting data from Credit bureaus, central credit, telephone companies, and gaming history in order to provide supervisor with information regarding collection history. - Maximizes ratio of collection to bad checks by receiving payments from customers with delinquent Credit through written or verbal contact in a manner that maintains good customer relations. - Updates collection information for L’Auberge Lake Charles for evaluation and disposition by supervisor. - Supplies monthly reports to supervisor. - Maintains accurate and complete Credit records; maintains and organizes filing system. - Answers phones and routes incoming calls; processes incoming and outgoing mail; types memos and letters. - Attends all departmental and company training programs or meetings as directed. - Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Cleans slot machines, in between machines, ash trays, slot bases, trash cans, restrooms, offices, public areas, windows and ledges, restaurants, lighting, walls, counter tops, furniture, and any other decorative objects in the casino or common areas. - Vacuums carpet, sweeps and mops tile floors, and cleans any spills that occur. - Cleans up any biohazardous materials according to established guidelines. - Removes trash from trash containers and places into the dumpsters. - Familiar with the proper use of cleaning solutions and equipment. - Replaces toilet tissue and refills paper towel dispensers. - Cleans and polishes all furniture, marble, brass fixtures, brass floor plates, entrance door brass, and kick door brass plates. - Cleans all escalators and elevators. - Knows where all facilities in the casino are located. - Straightens chairs as needed. - Removes glasses, cups, paper, and debris from all assigned areas, per procedure. - Adheres to all regulatory, departmental, and company policies and procedures. - Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Provides friendly and efficient service to guests during check in/check out procedures.- Makes and confirms reservations and assists guests with problems or questions.- Obtains information necessary to guarantee rooms (e.g. identification, credit card verification, etc.).- Performs Front Desk, Call Center, and other hotel-related duties when necessary.- Keeps Hotel Services Supervisor informed of any problems.- If assigned to “grave shift,” performs Night Audit duties and completes Flash Report in a correct and timely manner.- Answers all reservation inquiries according to established guidelines, including assisting guests warranting complimentary accommodations.- Maximizes resort revenues by selling reservations based on predetermined rate strategies.- Accurately enters all reservations into the computer system according to department policy and procedure.- Provides information to guests regarding local services and events.- Assists the Player Development team with all reservations and requests.- Performs group block management, including the entering of room lists, inventory control, coordination of casino reservations, checking resort room arrivals, and maintaining a professional relationship with all departments associated with the resort.- Verifies duties and examines work for accuracy, neatness, and adherence to established policies and procedures.- Remains current on all casino activities and assists guests with all inquiries.- Answers phone and assists with clerical tasks.- Ensures that rooms are clean prior to issuing keys.- Receives cash, checks, credit cards, and comps in payment, obtaining proper approval and authorization.- Maintains an operating bank, renders bills, and issues change.- Ensures the timely delivery of all messages, mail, and packages left for guests and departments within the Hotel/Casino.- Responsible for the control of safe deposit transactions.- Works closely with the Executive Hosts to ensure that all complimentary and high-end amenity offerings are provided consistent with the agreed-upon arrangements.- Empowered to ensure guests’ problems/concerns are resolved in a prompt, courteous, and efficient manner.- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards. - Responsible for the daily Audit of Cage, Slots, Table Games, gaming, and non-gaming revenue areas. - Prepares exception reports for instances of non-compliance with operational practices; engages team members and trains them appropriately to mitigate future occurrences. - investigates and reports to supervisor any discrepancies determined through Audit process. - Prepares journal entries to record daily revenue and/or cashier activity. - Maintains accurate records and files pertaining to daily Audits of areas of responsibility. - Prepares and accumulates information used to prepare the Daily Operating Report. - Responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance within area of authority and reporting potential issues to supervisor. - Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Adheres to all departmental and company policies and procedures regarding guest service standards. - Provides continuous patrol by foot and vehicle of the casino, hotel, and surrounding areas owned by the company as needed to address any suspicious activity or other concerns. - Escorts and transports funds for table fills, slots, and/or banks; provides security for kiosk add fills and money drops to include tables and slots; provides escorts in sensitive areas for all non-gaming team members (e.g., maintenance, repair companies, and/or cleaning personnel). - Responds to all disturbances and alarms to ensure a safe, secure, and comfortable environment for guests and team members. - Addresses any type of medical situations on property and ensures proper emergency contacts are notified if necessary. - Operates Security Dispatch as needed, including but not limited to dispatching officers, maintaining key control, and maintaining all logs required in the Dispatch Center. - Provides a superior guest experience through consistent, positive interactions; has the resiliency to deal with the difficult customer. - Assists leadership and prepares detailed reports on Security-related incidents that occur on company property. - Attends all departmental, company, and safety/first aid training programs as scheduled. - Performs all functions of Fire Safety Office, including monitoring of surveillance equipment, alarms, video multiplexers, and intercom system according to established procedures. - Checks identification of all persons that appear to be under 21 years of age. - Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
Write, verify, and make payments on tickets for sports wagers in accordance with department policy and procedures and ensures compliance to applicable jurisdictional gaming statues and regulations.o Maintain a cash bank for his/her shift, responsible for accepting payment and making correct change when necessary.o Stock Sports book Writer/Cashier's stations with adequate supplies; keeps all stations neat and clean.o Write Sports tickets in an accurate and timely manner.o Make payments on winning tickets in an accurate and timely manner; verify tickets and payoffs.o Maintain and reconcile bank for assigned shift, following established cash-handling policies and procedureso Explain wagering rules, including betting lines and odds, and procedures to guestso Provide information and assistance to customers in a friendly, courteous manner to ensure the delivery of guest service. Offer information on activities, etc., and direct guests for further information as necessary.o Create and enter player tracking cardso Notify management of escalated or prevalent guest issues/concerns and any apparent suspicious activityo Perform other job-related duties as requested
- Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards. - Distributes uniforms and wardrobe accessories to employees. - Measures and sizes employee for uniforms as necessary. - Examines uniforms and arranges for cleaning. - Presses and spot cleans uniforms as necessary. - Maintains records of uniforms issued and returned. - Assists employees with uniform exchange. - Maintains current uniform inventory. - Performs simple seamstress assignments as needed. - Follows all departmental, property, and company policies and procedures. - Reports any safety hazards to assigned supervisor. - Conducts minor housekeeping duties; ensures department is neat and orderly. - Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.