Click column header to sort
- Accurately transports guests’ luggage to the assigned room following completion of the registration process. - Picks up guests’ luggage upon departure and transfers to proper form of transportation or delivers for storage. - Provides fast and flawless guest service by supplying guests with information regarding Hotel/Casino amenities, special events, and travel directions. - Assists guests with room changes and maintains room key security. - Actively participates in maintaining a spotless and safe working environment. - Completes required room slip information and submits/forwards to the appropriate personnel. - Follows and ensures compliance with all established safety and security guidelines. - Resolves service issues according to established guidelines. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Greets guests actively engaged in gaming and assists team members in player identification.- Provides guests with hospitality arrangements, including rooms, food, beverages, and assists with special requests.- Maintains knowledge of casino marketing and player development promotions and encourages guest participation.- Maintains knowledge of credit procedures and encourages the use of credit when appropriate.- Creates guest loyalty by engaging in service of guests when on property.- Assists in resolving guest opportunities and/or conflicts, in fair and equitable manners.- Analyzes and coordinates in-house invitation lists with Manager.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. - Attends and aids in the coordination of special events.- Exhibits a friendly, helpful, and courteous manner when dealing with customers of fellow team members.- Establishes a direct line of communication with all service departments for the purpose of caring for high value players.- Maintains the confidentiality of player information including but not limited to personal information such as name, address, contact information, level of play, wins, losses, number of visits, etc.- Provides assistance to the Manager as needed.- Provides professional representation at internal and external meetings and events.- Ensures interactions with internal and external guests follow the guidelines of customer service program.- Adheres to all Corporate and local policies, procedures, and operating guidelines.Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management
- Cleans slot machines, in between machines, ash trays, slot bases, trash cans, restrooms, offices, public areas, windows and ledges, restaurants, lighting, walls, counter tops, furniture, and any other decorative objects in the casino or common areas. - Vacuums carpet, sweeps and mops tile floors, and cleans any spills that occur. - Cleans up any biohazardous materials according to established guidelines. - Removes trash from trash containers and places into the dumpsters. - Familiar with the proper use of cleaning solutions and equipment. - Replaces toilet tissue and refills paper towel dispensers. - Cleans and polishes all furniture, marble, brass fixtures, brass floor plates, entrance door brass, and kick door brass plates. - Cleans all escalators and elevators. - Knows where all facilities in the casino are located. - Straightens chairs as needed. - Removes glasses, cups, paper, and debris from all assigned areas, per procedure. - Adheres to all regulatory, departmental, and company policies and procedures. - Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not all-inclusive for this position. - Provides superior customer service, positively effects interactions with customers and employees, and has the resiliency to deal with difficult customers in all types of business conditions and the ability to work harmoniously with coworkers. - Creates chemical and irrigation application plans. - instructs and/or trains golf course maintenance workers regarding preventative maintenance and the proper cleaning and safe operation of chemical application equipment. - Maintains appearance and health of turf; while, maintaining irrigation system. - instructs golf maintenance attendants in routine maintenance of turf and irrigation system. - Applies pesticides and fertilizers to turf and ornamental plantings. - Advises the Golf Maintenance Manager of needed chemical applications and irrigation preventative maintenance. - Maintains and repairs chemical application equipment and other golf maintenance equipment and structures. - Operates chemical application equipment and other light equipment in hauling materials and removing debris. - Occasionally supervises a small labor force for special projects. WORKiNG CONDiTiONS/ESSENTiAL FUNCTiONS - This position operates in a working environment that is subject to hazards associated with use of pesticides and general landscape care products, basic hand and power tools, and chemical application equipment. - This position generally works outside and is subject to all weather conditions. - Proper clothing is provided.
- Operates assigned bank or window according to procedure. - Verifies previous count sheet from assigned bank, or, if window, count sheet from the Main Bank. - Counts down bank or window at end of each shift and reconciles to the cage accountability. - Ensures that all key control procedures are executed according to established guidelines. - Ensures that contents of the banks are organized so they can be readily counted at shift changes. - Prepares and completes all job-related paperwork as approved in the internal Control Submission. - Assists with the NRT kiosk as needed in relation to emptying or filling the units. - Participates in and attends meetings as requested. - Completes Currency Transaction Reports as required by law. - Conducts “Verifications” (doubles) to ensure the accuracy of transaction being paid. - Maintains a clean, well-organized work area and environment. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Properly records all transactions in the Point-of-Sale system. - Accurately handles all cash, checks, Credit card, gift certificates, and comp transactions. - Follows standards of neatness and cleanliness for the shop in order to maintain customer appeal. - Unpacks, stocks, and prices all merchandise in the shop as needed. - Assists in stocking and recording stock for all vending machines. - Straightens, dusts, and organizes shop when there are no guests present. - Greets guests at the entrance to the shop to encourage them to come in and look around when there are no other duties to perform. - Responsible for knowing and adhering to all policies and procedures in the shop. - Adheres to all regulatory, departmental, and company policies and procedures. - Completes physical inventory each month. - Merchandises products and new arrivals. - Repacks merchandise as seasons change, accurately recording merchandise as it is packed. - Maintains knowledge of property events, activities, and amenities to ensure personalized guest service. - Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards. - Responsible for the daily Audit of Cage, Slots, Table Games, gaming, and non-gaming revenue areas. - Prepares exception reports for instances of non-compliance with operational practices; engages team members and trains them appropriately to mitigate future occurrences. - investigates and reports to supervisor any discrepancies determined through Audit process. - Prepares journal entries to record daily revenue and/or cashier activity. - Maintains accurate records and files pertaining to daily Audits of areas of responsibility. - Prepares and accumulates information used to prepare the Daily Operating Report. - Responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance within area of authority and reporting potential issues to supervisor. - Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Adheres to all departmental and company policies and procedures regarding guest service standards. - Provides continuous patrol by foot and vehicle of the casino, hotel, and surrounding areas owned by the company as needed to address any suspicious activity or other concerns. - Escorts and transports funds for table fills, slots, and/or banks; provides security for kiosk add fills and money drops to include tables and slots; provides escorts in sensitive areas for all non-gaming team members (e.g., maintenance, repair companies, and/or cleaning personnel). - Responds to all disturbances and alarms to ensure a safe, secure, and comfortable environment for guests and team members. - Addresses any type of medical situations on property and ensures proper emergency contacts are notified if necessary. - Operates Security Dispatch as needed, including but not limited to dispatching officers, maintaining key control, and maintaining all logs required in the Dispatch Center. - Provides a superior guest experience through consistent, positive interactions; has the resiliency to deal with the difficult customer. - Assists leadership and prepares detailed reports on Security-related incidents that occur on company property. - Attends all departmental, company, and safety/first aid training programs as scheduled. - Performs all functions of Fire Safety Office, including monitoring of surveillance equipment, alarms, video multiplexers, and intercom system according to established procedures. - Checks identification of all persons that appear to be under 21 years of age. - Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards. - Greets guests and offers assistance and/or instruction in the use of the Spa. - Completes register transactions for Spa services and retail purchased. - Responsible for assisting guests in the relaxation area. - Maintains Spa facilities in clean and attractive condition. - Maintains par stock levels for Spa supplies. - Schedules Spa and salon appointments. - Reports any safety hazards to supervisor. - Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.